Working with a global supply group, TSA maintains the ability to procure a range of products that meet military specifications and requirements. TSA partners closely with the customer to ensure sustainable capabilities are implemented and provide a complete end-to-end solution.
Weapons, Accessories & Ammunition
TSA Defence stocks an exclusive range of weapons, ancillaries and ammunition. We are proud to partner with manufacturers of Bullpup and AR Clone weapons and provide battle-proven sighting solutions.
- Personal weapon systems, 9mm, .40cal, .45cal
- Weapon Platforms 5.56, 7.62, 300Blk
- 37, 38 & 40mm Grenade Launchers
- Weapon illumination & target acquisition
- Mag Pouches
- Weapon Parts & Accessories.
TSA Defence has access to mission-critical equipment, components and sub-systems required to achieve mission success.
- Cases & Cabling
- Solar Panels
- Power Management
- Power Supplies
- Surveillance Tools & Equipment
OCIE – Operational Clothing & Individual Equipment
TSA Defence provides an expanded range of Operational Cloting and Individual Equipment (OCIE) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This is leveraged off the relationships it maintains with OEMS and US Supply Partners.
- Uniform Apparel & Gloves
- Head Protection – Ballistic & Non-Ballistic
- Armour Plate
- Load Carriage
- Climbing & Safety
- Bags & Packs
- Load Carriage & Tactical Nylon
- Knives & Multi-tools
- Sleep Systems & Accessories
- Specialty Kits
- Tactical Lighting
- Night Vision & Thermal Imaging.
TSA Space is the Australian market leader in providing a of world-class capability in optical viewing and image capturing devices for fixed and mobile facilities.
TSA Space specialises in understanding and interpreting the requirements for the delivery of capabilities for:
- Scientific research
- Lower earth observation
- Space situational awareness
- Remote monitoring